My|Phone A818 Duo (Pogi)
Welcome to My|Phone A818 Duo (Pogi) Forum, Enjoy your stay and Share your experience with your Android MyPhone A818 Duo with us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

My|Phone A818 Duo (Pogi)
Welcome to My|Phone A818 Duo (Pogi) Forum, Enjoy your stay and Share your experience with your Android MyPhone A818 Duo with us.
My|Phone A818 Duo (Pogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TUT] How To Extend Your Battery Life Without Using Apps.!!!

Go down

[TUT] How To Extend Your Battery Life Without Using Apps.!!! Empty [TUT] How To Extend Your Battery Life Without Using Apps.!!!

Post by akosiHUNTER Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Note: I Am Not Responsible For Any Damage On Your Phone,Do It In Your Own Risk.. I'm Just Sharing...

~~~~~~~~~~Extending Your Battery Life~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requirements:

Common Sense(LOL :DD)
     Rooted Phone
     Basic Knowledge About Your Phone
     Time To Read The Tutorial

Steps: (1.1)
1. Go To Engineering Mode (Dial: *#*#3646633#*#*).
2. Go To Band Mode.
3. Uncheck All Except GSM850 And Press Set On The Bottom.
4. Done, And Test Your Phone's Endurance After you Done This.

Fix 1.1 
Your Sim Card No.1 or No.2/Smart Sim or Globe Sim Will Be Restricted(No Signal) Just Go To Settings>Sim Management And Uncheck Your Sim Card 1 or 2/Smart Sim or Globe Sim And Check It Again Until It Gets A Signal Or Wait Until It Gets A Signal . If Still No Signal Repeat Steps 1-3 or Reboot...if This Doesn't Work, Go To Fix 1.2

Fix 1.2
Go To Band Mode And Check It All Again And Press Set Then Go Settings>Sim Management>And Uncheck Your Sim 1 or 2/Smart Sim or Globe Sim And Check It Again,and reboot. then repeat again Step 1-3 And Fix 1.1

(Optional)
Steps (1.2)
1. Go To Engineering Mode (Dial *#*#3646633#*#*)
2. Go To Display
3. Press The LCD OFF Then, Your Phone Will Lock, Just Press Unlock Key Twice To Unlock It. You Will See A Message(Set LCD Backlight OFF Success)
4.Press LCM OFF Then, Your Phone Will Be On White Screen. Just Lock The Screen And Unlock It Again.You Will See A Message(Set LCM controller OFF success)

Usually 1HR To 1HR and 30MINS My Phone Battery Lasts..

After Doing The Steps 1.1 , Here Are The Results.

[TUT] How To Extend Your Battery Life Without Using Apps.!!! 984215_623015661044460_994886529_n

Just Comment Your Feedbacks..

For Those Who Are Using iOS Rom Kindly Use/Push Stock Dialler Or Any dialler/ A Tool, Because There's A Limit When Inputing Characters On The iOS Dialler.

For Those Who Won't Leave A Feedback MAYBE Disreputed..

Credits To Me..!!

Enjoy.!!

akosiHUNTER

Battle
Health Bar:
[TUT] How To Extend Your Battery Life Without Using Apps.!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100[TUT] How To Extend Your Battery Life Without Using Apps.!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down