My|Phone A818 Duo (Pogi)
Welcome to My|Phone A818 Duo (Pogi) Forum, Enjoy your stay and Share your experience with your Android MyPhone A818 Duo with us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

My|Phone A818 Duo (Pogi)
Welcome to My|Phone A818 Duo (Pogi) Forum, Enjoy your stay and Share your experience with your Android MyPhone A818 Duo with us.
My|Phone A818 Duo (Pogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebook droid-pdf & djvu reader

Go down

Ebook droid-pdf & djvu reader Empty Ebook droid-pdf & djvu reader

Post by RainieZer Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Description

EBookDroid is an open source (GPL'ed) document viewer for Android based on the VuDroid code base.
Supported formats:
PDF, DjVu, XPS (OpenXPS), Comic books (cbz,cbr), FictionBook (fb2, fb2.zip)
Supported internet protocols for collaboration with electronic publications sites:
OPDS (*You have to like this post in order to see this link*)
If you find any issues or problems, please inform us here:
*You have to like this post in order to see this link*
If you have any issues with specific document displaing please provide us this document.
ATTENTION!!!!
EbookDroid use mime types to handle different file types. But android and lot of file managers does not support some types. This cause that you can not open files from this file managers. Some file managers has ability to add new mime types and associate it with extension. Refer to your file manager manual or use internal file manager. Mime types supported by EBookDroid you can find in our wiki pages.
Keywords: djvu, DjVu, djv, PDF, pdf, XPS, xps, comic book, cbz, cbr, reader, viewer, openxps, OPDS, ebook, e-book, ebookreader

Link: www .mediafire .com/ ?qx6pjho2g51a2hb
RainieZer
RainieZer

Battle
Health Bar:
Ebook droid-pdf & djvu reader Left_bar_bleue100/100Ebook droid-pdf & djvu reader Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://myphonea818duopogi.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down